Like it? Follow me yaww!!

I love you! but I'm afraid that you did not love me..


i love you!!
i care you!!
i need you when i'm alone..

sometime
i make you smile..
i make you laugh..
i make you dancing like are donkey.. hahaha!!

i can do more if you are nearly..
playing guitar in front of you<33
playing jongkang-jongket with you>.<"
dancing with you when i free<33
hang out with you..
and many more thing i wanna do with you..

and wanna ask you>.<
do you love me??
do you care me??
do you hate me??
and can you do the same thing if you are nearly??
can you ??

and i just wanna tell you that you are the most person that
i love, i care, i miss, i need..
because i love with you..
please please please!!
promise me!!
don't forget me..
don't hate me..
don't don't don't
don't know wanna type what >.<"

bulkkk =Þ

and to you that read this>.<"
ILOVEYOUTOLA!!
Hehe=3